Skip to the content
- All private and confidential information, including your name and contact details, will not be shared with other companies.
- All results are stored within an existing database of case studies for research purposes – aside from customer records, full names and other personal information are removed to protect individual privacy. This information will be kept for as long as a client maintains their consent; you may email at any time to remove yourself from the database.
- Should you consent to your information being uses for training purposes, this will only be shared between current and prospective CPT practitioners and remain otherwise strictly confidential.
- Type Service Tiers I & II are 25% organic – to this end, background information about childhood temperament, creative and vocational pursuits, as well as general tastes and interests may be lightly explored. These questions are not compulsory and serve as context for more cognitive questions; you are under no obligation to share information of a more personal nature.
- CPT methodology is an extremely effective means of determining type, but like any other system cannot ever supply absolute certainty in this regard.
- CPT is not a substitute for professional psychiatric, or other government-licensed mental health services – any mental health conditions, including clinical depression and personality disorders, should be treated by a specialist.
- In paying for a CPT Consultation or Typing Service, you recognise that it is in advance of services rendered; confirmation of purchase will always be sent within 24 hours of receipt.
- In paying for a CPT eBook, you recognise you are purchasing a virtual product – a download link will become available within the My Account section of the website.
- Please send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.